1. Which cookies we store and why
These cookies are necessary for basic site functionalities and are therefore set when you visit our websites. These cookies remember your preferences as you use our websites. They are also used to distribute the load on our servers, which keeps the site available, and for security purposes.
The purposes of functional cookies include:
- Recognizing your settings for a next visit;
- Used to connect multiple requests made in a single session;
- The websites are evenly loaded, so that they remain functional and accessible;
The cookies are used to collect information about the way in which visitors use Nikon's websites, including information about the pages most visited and the number of error messages displayed. We collect statistics from the users of our websites with analytic cookies. These cookies help Nikon to improve its websites.
We use Google Analytics to generate aggregated statistics about visits to our websites. In this context, we have entered into a processor agreement with Google. The data obtained through Google Analytics is shared with other Google services.
The following data are stored by means of cookies in the analysis system:
- The IP address;
- Technical features such as the browser you use (such as Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox) and the resolution of your computer screen;
- From which page you have come to the Nikon website;
- When and how long you visit or use the Nikon websites;
- Whether you use the functionalities of the websites.
- Which pages you visit on our websites;
We use this information for:
- To track the number of visitors on our web pages;
- To measure the duration that each visitor spends on our web pages;
- To determine the order in which a visitor visits the various pages of our websites;
- To assess which parts of our sites need adjustment;
Have a look at our full list of cookies below which are included in the types of cookies mentioned above and which are used by Nikon
|_gat_UA_122844967_2||Google Analytics: First-party Analytics||session||Analytic|
|_ga||healthcare.nikon.com||Google Analytics: Used to distinguish users.||2 years||Analytic|
|_gid||healthcare.nikon.com||Google Analytics: Used to distinguish users.||1 day||Analytic|
|_gcl_au||healthcare.nikon.com||Google AdSense: Used to experiment with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services.||1 day||Analytic|
|1P_JAR||healthcare.nikon.com||Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager：Used to collect the statics data of the web site and track its conversion rate.||1 month||Analytic|
2. Control the cookies we store and access
If you would like to revoke consent, you can adjust your browser settings to delete our or third-party cookies. You can also adjust your browser settings to prevent websites from setting cookies or third-party cookies altogether. If you prevent us from setting specific
cookies, you may find that some functions are not available or that certain parts of the website will not load. Find out how to adjust the settings for different browsers:
3. Our privacy notice
You will find more information on how Nikon handles your privacy in our Privacy Notice
4. Contact Details for your privacy inquiries
This notice was last updated on 9 July 2020.